Sunday, February 16, 2014

What's happening here?

So, I have a strong desire to get myself into a physical state I can be proud of.  I've recently started following a number of motivational fitness people on social media.  I love, love, love hearing about their progress and seeing what they are doing to work out and live fit.  I hate that everything they advocate costs money.  Not just a little bit of money, but a pretty penny (on my budget).

My goal is to motivate others to workout without breaking the bank.  

I workout in my house using mostly YouTube videos on my computer & 5 pound hand weights.
Workout "studio" aka the sunroom

My workouts are often interrupted by my #1 cheerleader, Lulu.
She often requires cuddles mid-workout....I don't usually mind.

I am certain I can get a strong body without paying hundreds on workout programs & gym memberships while setting a good example of a healthy, happy life for my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment