Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bonus Round

Another snow day for the teacher family!

Today I didn't think I'd have time to get a workout in. Lulu was supposed to have shots after school so I figured my evening would be spent cuddling a cranky baby. With that in mind, I did a double workout yesterday.  About half way through my boot camp class I got a text that school was delayed (woohoo!!). I thought, alright now I can squeeze in a quick before school workout. Then, right as I was getting up, the phone went off again saying school was cancelled.

Instead of squeezing in a workout I had plenty of time. I fed Lulu, read her I Love you, Stinky Face, ate a pear & drank some water, then started my workout.  Oh how I love mornings like this! It wasn't anything fancy, but it's done. And I'm going to aim to double up again today. No excuses with a whole day stuck inside!

My gym today, complete with tiny cheerleader on the play mat.


No comments:

Post a Comment